Fees and Fee Policies
All new students will need to pay a one-time, non-refundable Application Fee of $350.00 (International Students) or $250.00 (Local Students). All prices are quoted in Canadian funds.
Tuition Fees/course: Tuition fees are subject to change without notice. Please consult Wales College S.S. at 416-299-9966 or email@example.com.
1. All tuition and other fees should be paid in full before the start of the semester.
2. The Application Fee and Tuition Fee must be submitted with the Application Form. The Application Fee is non-refundable. Fees must be paid in full by cheque, cash or bank draft, VISA or MasterCard. Cheques and money orders should be made payable to:
3. There will be a $50 charge for Not Sufficient Funds (NSF) cheques. The school will accept cash only for any school fees from a student with a history of paying with NSF cheques.
4. Fees are not transferable under any conditions. Tuition fees must be used within six months of payment date.
5. The student is required to purchase the necessary textbooks and other materials for each course.
6. The student is expected to maintain a good attendance record and participate in class for 110 hours in order to acquire a credit. If he/she misses four classes, he/she may be demitted the class. If this were to occur, there would be no refund of any tuition fees paid.
7. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Refund Policy for International Student Applicants Outside Canada:
A) If a student has started the School’s online courses and his/her student visa is rejected, he/she will be only entitled to receive a refund of the tuition fees for the remaining semesters, the tuition fees of online courses of his/her current semester and the Application Fee will NOT be refunded.
C) If a student is granted a student visa and decides not to study at our school, there will be no tuition refund under any conditions.
Refund Policy for Students Within Canada:
Tuition fees are non-refundable under any conditions. Tuition fees may be deferred to other courses but must be used within six months of payment date.
Revised on January 1, 2020 Wales College Secondary School